Do you need a visa for Australia?

Most people planning to come to Australia for any length of time need two things: a job and a visa. In broad terms, there are two main types of working visa: Employer Nominated, and Skills­ assessed. Both these categories contain many variations. But don’t worry, it’s doable!

TSS Visa

Working Holiday visa (Subclass 417)

The Skilled Occupations List (SOL)

Moving to Australia: assessing your eligibility

Australian Family Visas

Visas for business and investment

Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)

Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)

Applying for your Australia visa

Get help with your Australian visa

The 457 visa